All of these for
$0 per month.
$0 set-up fee. $0 recurring costs. $0 commission per transaction. Absolutely no hidden costs. We only make money by adding a markup whenever we or our partners sell any of your products. Start today, 100% risk free.Find out more about our pricing
The ultimate tool for travel operators
Twurs for Operators provides you and your team with all the tools needed to digitalise, manage, and sell your travel products
Twurs supports the loading of multi-day tours, day tours, activities, transfer services, and other travel products
Edit your products' content effortlessly and seamlessly push updates to your customers in real-time
Increase your sales with our distribution partners, including airlines, OTAs, and online marketplaces
Twurs uses predictive AI and historical data to forecast supply and demand of travel-related products
Twurs helps you to automate away the tedious tasks of logging, managing orders, and updating inventory
Capture all transactions
Using our transaction module, capture all your online and offline transactions seamlessly in one place
At the heart of Twurs are the wide array of travel products and customisations we support. Use our intuitive product loader to digitalise all your products, then add various types of promotions, discounts, and add-ons.
Twurs comes with many powerful automations and tools to help your team spend less time managing inventory. Save precious time and manpower to spend on developing new products and speaking to customers.
Reach out to more customers with Twurs, through our fully-hosted whitelabel e-commerce storefront solution, as well as influential distribution partners such as airlines, OTAs, and online marketplaces.
With Twurs, free yourself from time-consuming work such as inventory management and sales processes, and focus on what you do best
Frequently asked questions
- How is the markup charged?
- When customers buy your tours through our platform or through our distribution partners, we will charge the customer a 3% markup.
- How do I get approved?
- To qualify as a tour operator, you need to provide us with a copy of your company incorporation documents and tourism licence.
- Are there any setup fees?
- We do not charge any setup fees. We believe that charging a 3% markup makes sense for both sides especially during the pandemic.
- Is there any installation required?
- Our product is a mobile-friendly web application, which means that you only need a browser to access our platform.
- What are the distribution channels?
- We have access to many influential distribution partners such as airlines, online travel agencies (OTAs), and travel agents.
- How do I sign up as a distributor?
- To sign up a distributor, simply create an account with us and select "Distributor" as your business type.
Do you have questions about our product? Feel free to reach out to our sales team to find out more and organise a quick demo.
+65 9455 3341
Mon-Fri 9am to 6pm SGT
Are you having problems with our product, or experiencing operational issues? Contact our technical helpdesk for assistance.
+65 9455 3341
Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm SGT